Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer and all that glitters....



So, summer is almost gone and although Ive had the most amazing summer and I am also at the point where I happy with my new bikini body ( yea, Im that Gay ) and have gotten my heart broken through a weird way. Let me back up to the heart broken thing just for a lil bit, after my last relationship I started dating this amazing and sweet guy that at first I couldnt take seriously due to the fact that I had been in a relationship since I was 18 and have never been officially ' single ' this guy was perfect, great smile, great family , great morals ect the only thing that wasnt doing it for me was the age 23, and the fact that he was falling in love with me, when alas all I wanted was to be single. Well, we dated and dated and slowly I began to imagine an ' us ' even though I knew It wouldnt work out, he has a low self-esteem and the fact that I was always half naked, and being out there for work didnt help, Im not going to lie I did thrive being out there and having the attention devoted to me. I lost him due that it was too much, dating me can be a challenge and guys never really seem to think beyond the ' getting to know me ' part. So, I called him yesterday to see if he would accompany me at my annual USC Student Alumni dinner, and I got the news that he would love to ' but...... ' at that point I was just shocked, he had found his ' plus one ' while I was still trying to be me. I know that there is no point in crying over spilled milk but it did affect me, it might explain why I messed up my shoulder last night at the gym as I was trying to out due my max of 220 lbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful

Anonymous said...

Nice bod