Friday, September 3, 2010

Feelings that Im trying to dig


Ive started to place myself on some race to try and find as many things possible to be able to occupy my time. I have a full schedule with school, Kickboxing, Boxing and weight training, and Ive also started to work with more music, and I also have someone that is occupying a place in my heart. Ive started seeing a guy, normally I date and don't really...I don't want to use the word ' not care ' about them but It does seem like it. Well, this guy I am beginning to develop feelings for and it reminds me of the way I felt about Eddie, I'm finding feelings that are arousing. Its not a sexual connection, although he is very much my type, its a bit deeper than that, just wish I knew how to control my feelings and not have them be that of a teenager.

No comments: