Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The question is still the answer




Friday got off to a Fierce! ( SASHA FIERCE!!! mind you ) with BAO's B'day party @ The ABBEY. I was feeling pretty sick, but I had promised him that I was gonna show up in my J.lindberg and you know I hate to back down when I give my word, so there I was. Once I got there I wondered why I havent been there in years, the music was great, people had a great time, and I was being hit on left and right. Loves it!


Now on Saturday, that was another story. I had to go to back to SC to get some stuff I had left behind in one of my crazy late-nite study groups (your PNP joke, right here ) then I met up with Carlos for a 8 hr meeting to discuss PROP 8, and all that jazz. I think If it wasnt for the open bar that was given to us I have no idea what would have happened, on Sat stood home, opened a bottle of wine and had a great time with friends ( I can have a quiet night at home, on a Sat night.. so ha! )


Sunday, I spend it with >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, we went to church and had champagen brunch at one of my favorite places in Lakewood ( East Side Marios' ), we were joined by both of my brothers and my nephews. It was amazing just to have a great meal and have soo much fun with my family that I have begun to re-connect with.
This is a pic of me, with my 2 nephews and secretly Im hoping I will get a niece soon!

Monday, was great. I was asked that question that no guy with 75 pairs of jeans, 200 T shirts , 300 pairs of underwear and countless jackets should be asked when looking at an apt. ' Is this closet big enough for you ? ' the answer was still ' no ' but loved being asked.

2 comments:

Nel said...

Wow, now I know whose closet to raid when I'm running low on undies! ;)

Moderator said...

I know what I'll be getting you for your B'day... Trust me I will.lol
Are you going to the Mexican Cruise?