Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I should have.. I would have. I did.










Maybe this is forever? Even when forever can fade away, like a rocket ascending into space.
could you not be sad? could you not break down? After all I won't let go. Until you're safe and sound. There's beauty in release when there's no one left to please but you and me. I don't blame you for quitting deep down I know you really tried. If only you could hang on through the night because I don't want to be lonely and I don't want you to be scared, and sad. And all our friends are waiting for us on the other side, left is just you and me.
Always felt like I could've held on one more day and almost like I could've let go. Feel like I could've helped you and like I could've changed you as you did to me. I also could've held on and I could've hurt you even more than we already are. At times I felt like I was a stranger and an angel all in one day. Felt like I was a hero but was a zero. Still I touched you, and that I’ve sealed, I could've held you and moved you all in a life span still wish I could heal you, I should have healed you. I could’ve loved you, know I really did love you. I really loved you. I should have saved you. I could’ve saved you

No comments: