Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeling naked.....

Today started off as a normal day, I had to speak to a young man about him using a deragatory word in school, so I was asked to by his counselour for me to talk to him and see why he did what he did. As I spoke to him and his lovely mother I felt so exhausted. I poured my heart and soul and could actually feel the child being in tune with me and my passion about my job and the stigma in the Latino community regarding HIV/AIDS. So much, that after the session was done and I had said my ' goodbye's ' I felt so odd. I started reflecting on my life and my upbringing and was just at awe about it. I was never taught about what my life revolves around so I was trying to place myself in his shoes and see a gay male, trying to teach me on why the ' F ' word shouldnt be said and why I should care about his work. I know Im not making much sense.. but thought it was worth a try....Ive also been wanting to update this baby. So here you go, you get the good, the bad and me feeling odd. Damn I need some sleep. Nite!


This is my newest remix of Madonna's ' Miles Away ' ( Migs dreams went away )
http://www.zshare.net/audio/550704828d9d7884/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait whut this is JOB? You get an assistant and a paycheck. Dayum I want that job, talking to a bunch little esquinqlues and senoras. Damn Ive been doing that for free.