Friday, February 6, 2009

Me and my molases.

Had a beautiful lad, well not exactly had. He moved like the sunset that God who would have had painted.First he love my smile, how his knees could bend.I thought we'd be ok, just him and my psyche. But I would just feel something was wrong, and I felt this cake just wasn't done. Don't say that you don't and if only you could see me now. At times you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain. He don't show much these days It's gets so fucking cold,I loved his secret places but I can't go there anymore," youre not the one for me" Said my chulo. I guess you go too far when love try to be a savior. I feel the west in you and I feel it falling apart too. Don't say that you don't because of the rain.

No comments: