Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finding MIGS


This was during my pre-Thanksgiving feast, where I worked out so I could enjoy the food...

For the past few days, I have been in this ' funk ' my life is going well, nothing to complain about.. I have just been feeling like my life is a routine. I noticed that I have been working out, and working at my job and afterwards all I want to do is stay home and relax. I know this is great every once in a while but if it doesnt have to do with the gym or work, Im not interested. The exception of course is my family which whom I am closer now than ever. I think I may need a vacation, and just forget about work for a while, I have also been noticing that I have been taking alot of my clients problems home with me, I have been getting very emotional with them and feel as though I never do enough to help them. Ive been placed onto theire lives for a reason and Im never happy with the results.





As I stated earlier about my family, I have been spending the weekends taking my babies ( nephews ) anywhere they wish, this past weekend was ' Planet 51 ' this time though I took Matthew ( age 2 ) to the theather and was pretty well behaved and Jacob wasnt too thrilled that the film wasnt in 3D, but the endless popcorn made up for it.

No comments: