Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny how 29 years can be summed up in 3 months.


The past few days, I have been a bit saddened by the course that my actions have created. Its funny how one person can make you realize that the path that you have been on has been wrong. I have dated many guys but they all seemed to accept me for who I am, and kinda got a kick out it they never questioned why I lived the way I did, never really made me think about myself or really made me wanna change. Then he came around and I was too stuck on my ways to really appreciate the person that I had in front of me, I was too self-involved in my jaded ways, and in the way that I was treating him. People often say that they ' bring they re work with them ' and I brought my practices that I use on my clients on him. The ' whys and whens ' are haunting me and I just cant seem to get out of my funk. This and the fact that I'm about to turn 30 in April are all I have been thinking about and to top it off its almost Christmas and then is New Years Eve, and I will again be the lovely singleton that New Years always has.

No comments: