Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer lovin'


So Ive been having a pretty crazy Summer, and as always I keep on saying I will update this blog more often but you know what ends up happening. I am taking a witting course at SC and feeling very Carrie if I may add, I have begun looking into what will I start wearing this season. I have gotten some looks that I have begun using and think that I'm going for a Late 40's summer look incorporating some vintage Gucci and some tighter silhouettes. I have also started dating someone, its all still pretty fresh and low-key. I will say that he is amazing, has a great family and I'm excited about it. He is the type of guy that you look for but rarely find, I have a great feeling about this one, and the fact that we haven't kissed yet is pretty badass.

No comments: