Monday, July 5, 2010

Three outfit changes, two beers and one EX



Yesterday was the 4th of July and I alongside two buddies of mine went to the happening ' pool party ' which wasn't too far from my house ( always a good Idea ) there was an interesting mix of people that I have known for at least two years and some further than that. I had text'd my ex in seeing if he would be going ( not that ex, try someone back in Oct- Dec 2009 ) and he said he would be there. Well I haven't seen him since we broke up and I guess it was the alcohol but we had one of the most interesting conversations that we ever had and we discussed the reasons why he broke up with me.. stemming from the fact that he didn't think I was serious about ' us ' and that we didn't communicate. Well it seems that this is always the same reason that the 'good one ' slips through my hands. X told me not to dwell on it and that I responded to the relationship the way I did cuz maybe I wasn't interested, I don't know but It was great seeing him and felt great talking to him. Guess its safe to say that I give the people that don't matter in my life the importance that they don't deserve and the ones that do I don't.



Well, I did manage to get my Speedo on and rocked the hell out of it, felt good.

No comments: