Friday, December 3, 2010

Cheers, I'll drink to that



This weekend I'll find myself moving in with the boyfriend, its a joyous occasion. I feel great about it, and the relationship...Im actually myself and dont have to try and be the saviour. and well I love my Cesar.The last time I moved in with someone I had so many fears and doubt mostly because I wasnt sure of it and felt it was the natural thing to do with someone I was dating and was in a fully commited relationship so why not do the next step and live with the person, right? wrong. I know it was all for the wrong reasons but this time I will try my best at not making the same mistakes that plagued.


Im also very thankful that I have a new and amazing job, Im back with the County and happier than ever.Ive alienated a few people, deleted many more but its all for the right reasons.

No comments: