Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The circle

This year has been quiet a defining year for me both professionally and romantically. Professionally I was betrayed by the job that I held in high regards and parted ways since I didn't want to be associated with it, since I know that sooner or later they will be shut down for the wrong doings but I found my true calling with some determination and having God on my side I was able to make the best of the situation. Romantically I found what most people spend a lifetime looking for, love. His name is Cesar and he alone has turned my world upside down, broke down walls and made me believe in Love once again, that and he put a ring on it.

With that being said, I hope that next year brings even better things and this past year has taught me to always be true to yourself and theres no shame in asking for help when you need
It. Something I have always hated to do. Just wish my
Mother was around to see this phase of my life but I know that she is smiling from Heaven above.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your a moron, good luck sucker not!