Sunday, December 28, 2008

A que tu edad sepa's bien lo que es, romperle el corazon a alguien

So, I just woke up and Its 11:02 a.m ( for a guy that suffers from sleep depravation, sleeping more than 5 hrs a night is amazing )My body is sore as all hell, and now im driving to my trainers home in Pasadena, yesterday I started my training for the AIDS Lifecycle, and must say that Im so excited to start working out again and having my body back, and doing all this for a great charity is even better. Ive also had some time to think of my life and the direction that I want to take it, a philosopher ( for the life of me I cannot think of his name, much apologies to Mr Kauffman at USC )' life's greatest enemy was love, when it is mixed in with life it does nothing but end it '. This shall be my new mantra, FUCK love, I'm going to go ahead like a machine ( moving through the emotions ) and look forward not to the sides and never ever, back.

I'm 28 and about to embark on a new year, new possibilities and responsabilites, guys are always going to be around and I have to live my life for me. Never look back, good guys dont always finish last sometimes they dont try it and assume they will win the heart of the one that left them.


Untiltled version 3.

-You're too far to bring you close and too high to see below, just hangin' on your daily dose I know you never needed anyone or anything but the rolling papers for your grass.How can you give what you don't have? You keep on aiming for the top
And quit before you even try...Feed your empty brain with your hydroponic pot, playing mind games with me wont get you far, but I will amuse you and pretend to fall into them. You get more fun within your shell
Nice to have met you but I have to resume my life. I'll leave again `cause I've been waiting in vain you're so in love with yourself If I said that my heart is sore it would all sound but a cheap metaphor so I won't repeat it.

We've been diffrent since day one, I eat my soup with my hands and you rather eat it with a fork. I see light, where you see darkness and for a time I saw darkness, and no thanks to the pills I was prescribed...I finally see light again. The hope that your love brought me was never done by anyone else. That I promise you.

No comments: