Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now and then






Last night I had the pleasure and great surprise to attend Britney Spears ' Circus ' tour, needles to say that I had an amazing time. Britney really outdid herself this time around, it was very different from the last time that I had seen her in concert in the now Infamous ' House Of Blues ' Concert in Hollywood. The ticket that I was able to get came as a Birthday present, It was 5th row, front and center. I was in awe when I was given the ticket, in attendance was Rhianna, Lucy Lu, Drew Barrymore, Jamie Presley, Kim Kardashian, Kathy Griffin etc. I only had eyes for Brit. All night I kept on calling people when a specif song would play, or Id be snapping pics, As I arrived home I couldn't believe on how much cash I shelled out last night, now I finally have my ' IF U SEEK AMY ' thong.

All in all, a great start to a Birthday a can finally enjoy, for once.

No comments: