Monday, January 4, 2010

2009, my year back at the Gym.


One thing I can say with great honesty is that 2009 was the year that I stepped back into to the gym and began to get the body that I have always wanted. As the year came to a close I managed to spend countless hours working out on how my body would work with the routines, and even up to this day Im still learning. I weighed myself on New Years day and came in at 212 lbs ( started at 186 lbs without muscle ) went from a size 15 1/2 dress shirt to a size 17, Small T-shirts to XL large shirts. Im loving where my body is headed and very proud of myself. This pic was taken on January 1st 2010 ( 5:45 p.m ) Whittier Preserve. Even my face seems fuller, now if I can get my butt to get bigger ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you single?!?