Monday, January 25, 2010

Happiness

I have to admit that I had one of the best weekends in recent memory. My nephew Matthew had his baptism and turned 2 yrs old and I was able to bring some special people within my family. I think I'm at a great place in my life where things seem to be falling into place and the pace other things are I really couldn't ask for more. This weekend brought me some clarity on and I'm very happy to see where love will lead me, I've been getting a few emails asking me about my love-life and I have decided to not make it a part of this blog. Believe it or not when I'm dating someone I like to keep it private since alof of my life is all over the place,matters of the heart tend to make me wanna shield that part of me. I will say that I'm happy and loving the smiles.


I have been working on a few new parts of music and soon will be updating the blog with some demos that I have been working on, I am trying to find a new sound since most of my music has been ' club music ' and I find myself more and more time at the gym I have been influenced by alot of Rap and Rock so I've been working on that.

Gym: I am now benching 290 lbs, and I'm happy I only have 10 lbs more to go to reach my 300 lbs goal. I also started boxing on top of kickboxing, and will start taking Jacob ( my nephew ) with me to the ' kiddie gym ' this Saturday for weight lifting class...I love it!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: