Thursday, January 28, 2010

guyswithphones....


So last night was a bitch weird, so weird in fact that I still cant believe it. I didnt go to my usual gym ( Downey ) because I like to test other gyms and spice up my routines. Since I came from work, I had to use the locker rooms. At first as I slipped off my pants, I noticed a dude close to me holding up his phone, I thought that what he was doing what I enjoy doing.. yes, taking pixs of MYSELF at the gym...never thought he would be taking pictures of ME in my underwear. I thought that I was just acting crazy and that he wasnt, it was until I was talking to my workout buddy that It was fact, that homeboi had taken pixs of me in the locker room. WTF! I cant believe someone had the balls to do that, I dont even raise my eyes to make contact with people as they change, let alone EVER think of doing that to someone's privacy.

No comments: