Monday, December 15, 2008

The beat of the drum


Hope every one's weekend was great, mine was great felt that I finally smiled and it was a real smile, it hasn't been like that for a few weeks. On Sat the agency and I took part in the ' Highland Park Xmas Parade ' just felt very sweet to see the kids out there just waiting to see a glimpse of 'Santa Claus' and how many people are aware and proud the work that we do at the agency, it just made you feel all warm and cuddly inside. On Sunday, I donated some of the toys to ' Para Los Nino's ' which Is something that I have always wanted to do, since they helped me out when I was a kid and gave me toys so this is just a small way to pay them back and make a child smile, and the rest of the Sunday, well all I will say, is that my hand was warm.



Had some time ( more like a hot minute ) and wanted to load up these babies, and share them with you guys. Hope you love them, as much as I loved mixing them.


Michael Jackson Vs MIGS




Beyonce vs MIGS

1 comment:

Nel said...

Cute photo! :) That's so cool that you got to take part in the Xmas festivities!

And as to keeping your hand warm...hmmm....gonna have to fill me in on that one! You know where to reach me! LOL ;)