Friday, December 5, 2008

Making me smile.


So I have finally arrived back in L.A, glad that the weather from Fresno was able to follow me as I arrived here @ 5 a.m, and of course had to come in to work. As I entered my office the phone rang, and I thought ' Oh.. goo die.. work ' with my sarcastic,' I haven't had my coffee yet' tone, and who was on the other line made my entire day. It was one of my clients that I have been working with, he told me he was ' blessed ' to have me in his life and that I have helped him turn his life around, and that he had just gotten his tests back and he was now undetectable in his Viral load. This made me get all teary-eyed, you know how a' lloron' I am and I just wanted to hug him for doing it, I helped but he did it, and made such a huge improvement in his life, and touched mine as well. After what seemed to be about 10- minutes of us crying he also told me that he had found love, and was happy. I couldn't think of a more deserving person on whom to fall in love, and this made me think of my ' love life ' and got me a bit sad for the state that it is in. At least the weekend is coming and I can go and unwind for a bit, awe I'm getting a lil down now. * HAPPY THOUGHTS...HAPPY THOUGHTS *

No comments: