Thursday, December 4, 2008

If you seek Amy


So, Im back at my hotel room, Ive been in and out all day and trying to make sense of why Fresno is soo , I dont know how to describe it just dont want to be blunt and say its dead, but Its a nice type of ' dead ', solace, whispers, grey, cloudy, desolate and white these are just words that come to mind. I am so happy that I can head out tomorrow night back ' home' , and even though Im not at work.. Im at work. I fixed my blog, and tried to give it a better look, and have been answering work emails, and planning the toy drive so alot of excited things coming up.


There is a ' Britney ' party in the bar next to the hotel but I dont feel like going, I am actually trying to see this as a mini 'vacation', its sad that I view these as time away, from myself or something by the sort. Its getting late and my room service has been taking too long, I even called the restaurant to see if they have a 30 min time limit, and sadly they dont. I did get some good news today, my brother Danny called and said that my dad is having a BBQ this Sat afternoon, so Im really looking fwd to it, and that he was asking how I was doing after my motorcycle incident, and that made me feel really good. I think I am finally on the track that I was with my family, if only I could have the husband and white fence then everything would be in place. And before I forget I did get my hair cut, so I will add the pics when I get back since I dont even a cam here. Damn..lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to take you to dinner