Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well, It could have been worse.

So, after I posted the remix I had made of Britney's ' trouble mixed up with Madonna's ' Get Together '.. anyways, Its been posted on a blog that I adore. The bad part is that I wasnt given any credit.

'MADONNA AND BRITNEY: Trouble/Get Together (MashUp)
Posted by Sjay on Saturday, December 13, 2008

While everyone has been saying that the Britney Spears bonus track Trouble sounds like Madonna's Get Together it seems that someone was mashing the two songs together! Here is that Mash-Up for you to enjoy! See what you think...
Trouble/Get Together (Download)
'


While my remix was posted 2 weeks ago on this blog....Argh!

1 comment:

Nel said...

That's cool that it got a nod on a site you like...but yeah totally sucks about the not giving credit where it's due. :( But for what it's worth...I enjoyed it and give ya total props all the way! :)