Thursday, November 20, 2008

I just woke up from a fuzzy dream...



Good afternoon!


Ive been wanting to say that for sometime, but every time I post something I always end up posting it at night, so I guess you figured out that I am a nite owl. I just got to work, and have been in talks with a certain magazine to follow my hijinks L.A. Ive been pitching the story around and they seem interested, I cant say much, but I hope it goes through. Also thank you so much for all the emails that I received about my last post, I was just so tired and feeling as though I was about to crash, Ive been dealing with work as though I live to work, not the other way around. Lets see that the future holds.





On Tuesday, I was invited to an amazing Birthday party for my good friend Xavier, at The STANDARD in Dtw L.A. I had never been there before, but was actually amazed at the view, and how comfy the place was. I arrived there right after 8 p.m, the place was packed with the wall street type guys, all in suits and women with a sophisticated flair, which kind of made me miss my old hang out in Lakewood. Inside was the Birthday boy with all his friends, very nice guys, and very chatty as well, but the fact that I wasn't drinking and straight out of work made me wanna talk and talk about politics and OBAMA, and you know how I feel all about that. Needles to say that by 9 p.m, the drinks started coming my way and I wasn't looking back. I ended up leaving the party by Midnight only to be re-directed to Circus, seems that I had almost forgotten to meet up with the guys, and they werent taking ' no ' as an option, so there I am getting home, at 3 a.m, only to be awoken at 7 a.m for my meeting. ARGH!





Today is my only ' chill day ' until Sunday afternoon, I am taking my nephews out for lunch on Sunday afternoon, so I'm excited about seeing my babies.

**** NOTE: I wanted to answer some questions about this blog.

1) The titles of the post's are usually saying, lyrics or stanza's that I'm working on, thinking about or remind me of the event. I'm not crazy ;-)

2) The poems are a way of telling how I'm feeling that day.

3) And don't forget to comment on anything.

No comments: