Friday, November 28, 2008

In my head...




So, as many of you know I own a motorcycle. I got it right after I was accepted to USC and was going through a difficult time in my personal life. I usually spend my free time in the Azusa Mountains with it, riding it and learning how not to fall on it. SO... yesterday, I was really bummed, I spent the holidays alone and was just thinking and just stuck in a daze I guess. As I was taking off, I decided not to wear my helmet, since I am trying to be comfortable enough with the bike.... long story short, I feel off of it again when a car almost side swiped me. I'm aiight, my arm is messed up and I messed up my head again. Needless to say It wasn't the worse part of my ' holiday ' I'm just glad to be back at work. Below are some of the pics, I took after I rode home, WITH MY HELMET.




No comments: