Monday, November 10, 2008

Phone


You stopped picking up the phone,

Guess you know its me

And this little masochist think's that he is ready to confess

All the things that I never thought that he could ever feel start coming out.

Nothing has been the same

Thought we both could use a friend to run to, then again I was never the one you ran to.

I thought I wouldnt have to be with you as something new.

Sometime's I breathe you in. I know you know

Sometimes you take a swim in my broken heart, found your name all on my wall

If my heart is soaking wet, then we know that your shoes can leave a mess behind.

Thought I knew myself so well, all my mind stuttering left me behind.

Your apocalypse on my heart was great, for a man who couldnt choose between Mozarella Cheese or Panela.

Your not picking up the phone , guess its clear that youve' moved on.

This little masochist Is lifting up his shirt, I thought I could never feel the things I feel and will feel.

Thought we could both us a friend to run to...

No comments: