Thursday, November 6, 2008

While the time slipped away...


Images of broken photographs, dance before me like a millions eyes,

and call me on, and on.

Get so caught up in you everyday

Trying to keep it all together

While the time just slips away.

I know nothing last forever

there is no tomorrow

I cant see your face, when I wake up anymore.

No limit to my sorrow.

This means nothing If I don't say something before it all goes away.

Don't wanna wait to bring you flowers, waste another hour....Let alone another day.

I'm gonna tell you something, show you something...dont wanna , won't wait till it's too late

Just a simple conversation, a moment is all it takes.I want to be there just to listen.... I wanna be there.

And I don't wanna hesitate. Did I put it off for too long?

I didn't say all that I had to say.

Should have taken the time to make it right before the wrong won, then I got to this place.

Babe, Just lean on my shoulder It's not over till it's over.

Don't worry 'bout it cause I'm gonna make sure our bond gets stronger.

I didnt want to wait until the storm, something was wrong and now you're gone , I can't find you. Imagine my sorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.