Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There is beauty in release...




I know its been a while since Ive written in this mutha, but have been swamped at work, and with the holidays fastly approaching and contracts ending, its been a mad house. Anyways, so to the weekend, I finally went to a straight club on Saturday night, and I must say it was a pretty good crowd, of course I used the whole ' I'm a writer and writing a piece for this club line ' that got me some pretty good lead way with the staff and owners, needless to say that even got some some free drinks. The thing is I was documenting some experiences for an upcoming article on how gay guys are treated or looked at, in trendy straight clubs/bars. I'll have some more info on this as soon as I can.


Sunday, I did something very crazy, but something that I have been dying to do for sometime. I signed up to the ' AIDS LIFE CYCLE 09 ' The trip will be from SF to L.A and its a 545 mile trip, that will be from May 31 to June 6. I am currently forming a team, probably for my Org or for loved ones' that I have lost to this disease. I will begging training for this right after Dec 1st ( my world is all over my event ) so then I shall have some free time, and I think school will also keep me busy. Just wanted to let you know whats going on, and that I will be my warning cuz, you know Imma hit you guys up for sponsorship. Its almost 7 p.m, and that lets me know that my 12 hr day is almost ending...lol


A huge hug to all of you, and will write in this mutha later, oh.... yea BTW ' HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ' please save me some pumpkin pie ;-)

No comments: