Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'd do it again, again. Wildflower pt 2.


So, about two years and some months ago, I wrote one of my best works and most personal poems to date , entitled ' wildflower, you are ( work in progress )' for ****d, as I was going through some of my works, I found it and It still holds true to the feelin' and love that I have. I wanted to rework it, due to the fact that It wasnt current enough and my feelings werent that mature. The love has always been there ( and always will be ) but the beauty in life is that we all grow, and begin to see life in a diffrent light.Even at our most darkest period can become our most profetic, so here is my newer edit.




* My beautiful brown eyes, I always told you that forever you'd be my wildflower.


Showing up wherever beauty's had lost its way, from early on, I knew that my heart would break , in all your beauty your heart must have been broken. I was free until I heard the song you sang me to me. Pulling me away from everything I knew, Id do it all again, in a heartbeat, just to be with you. Everything I ever knew faded away, although your smile will forever be etched into my heart. Every time you left it hurt me so, I don't know why It did, now I know we're free...Free to fly. There we were burning faster than the closest star. Falling back down to the Earth in our own realm, we fell, along the way I fell in the ditch. I love you so much at times that I think this wound will never heal. In that ditch you will find me, standing at the bottom , hoping and waiting for you with my arms stretched open wide. I'll whisper softly to you to come inside And everything I've known will again fade away. Its a fact that when a wildflower grows, always picks its space .And that's the way its been since the beginning of time, you chose me, and chose when. This was when nature became a force greater than myself it played its lovely hand. One day I will understand everything. Everything.

No comments: